Registration for fall athletic and activities will begin July 15, 2022. It is strongly encouraged to be registered at least one week prior to the start of your activity to be able to participate in tryouts or practices.
- Sports qualifying physical exam forms can be found here. This is the copy you should bring to the doctor's office.
- In order to register, you will need to have an updated physical on file and current in the past 3 years. The system will not let you register without a physical on file.
- Physicals must be valid through the end of the varsity season for that sport.
- Physicals received in the Activities Office will need 48 hours for processing. Most will be process within 24 hours, but using 48 hours in the event it is received on the weekend. Please make sure all physicals are turned in by Friday, Aug. 12 to be able to tryout for any AM practices on Monday, August 15.
- The Activities Office must have entered the date of your current physical in the registration system in order for you to register. If you receive this message " You need to provide an updated sports physical for registration" and you have provided the Activities Office a copy, please make sure 48 hours have passed for us to process your physical.
- Please make sure your student has a current physical, which can be checked by going under the Health tab of your Parent Portal account.
Physicals can be emailed, faxed, or brought into the Activities Office. They will be input in the system within the week received.
- Registration Link
- You will need your student ID (found in the Infinite Campus Parent/Student Portal) in order to register.
- Registration Information and paper forms.
- Paper registration will not be available, however a computer station in the Activities Office is available for use when setting up an appointment.
- Per school board policy, families that qualify for free lunches will have their participation fees waived. Families that qualify for reduced lunches will pay a reduced fee of $30.
- The registration system should reflect this status. In order to receive reduced or free fee status, the yearly application fee and reduced lunch paper must be completed. The application must be completed prior to registration for each school year for fee reduction.
- Online Reduced or Free Lunch Application
- Questions about registration? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Anyone that is not registered will not be able to tryout or play on the first day of winter athletics or activities.
Fall, Winter and Spring Athletic and Activities Opportunities
During the off season many programs offer opportunities for practice. Check in the individual website below or email the Coach/Director.