Football Game & Woodbury Days Informtion:
- Friday kicks off Woodbury Days so fans should arrive early. At 4:00 pm rides open and Taste of Woodbury begins.
- If public parking lots are full, fans can park on residential streets but make sure to follow all police orders related to parking.
- Visiting fans will sit on the east side of the stadium (opposite the press box).
- The stadium is a smoke-free facility. Smoking will not be allowed.
- Ticket prices are $6.00 for adults and $4.00 for students. Gates open and tickets go on sale at 5:45.
- Fans that leave the stadium must pay to re-enter through the entire game.