Please make sure your student's physical is up to date, as the system will not allow for registration unless a current physical is listed in our system.
The WHS Activities Department has an active commitment to meet the following goals:
1. To provide all student-athletes with positive experiences which promote the ideals of leadership, physical fitness, competition, and the pursuit of excellence.
2. To protect the well being of student-athletes through policies and procedures concerned with safety, fitness, and injury care.
3. To foster progress of student-athletes through the academic curriculum of the educational institution to which they belong.
4. To empower all student-athletes with the knowledge skills, and attitudes for success in academics, athletics, and life.
5. To produce competitive athletic teams.
STUDENT ATHLETES AND PARENTS/GUARDIANS, PLEASE TAKE A FEW MINUTES AND COMPLETE THE FEEDBACK FORMS BELOW.
Thank you and Go Royals!
Sports Qualifying Physicals can be emailed to Kari Tschida, dropped off in the Activities/Attendance Office, or faxed to
Click here and fill out the form to get your news story displayed on the activities home page!
Assistant Principal - Activities
Work hard. Have fun. Team first.
The most current news about Woodbury High School Activities will be displayed here.
No news currently found.