Please see summer office hours listed below if you have questions regarding registration. Use the FeePay link to take you to the registration site.
If you have questions regarding the date of your students last physical, please use Parent Portal and look under the Health tab to access that information.
Monday June 26 7:30 AM-1:30 PM
Tuesday June 27 7:30 AM -11:00 AM
Wednesday June 28 7:30 AM - 1:30
Out of the Office June 30 - July 14
July 17 - August 8 (Tuesday): 7:30 AM - 2:30 PM
Back to regular office hours starting Wednesday, August 9: 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Sports Qualifying Physicals can be emailed to Kari Tschida, dropped off in the Activities/Attendance Office, or faxed to
The WHS Activities Department has an active commitment to meet the following goals:
1. To provide all student-athletes with positive experiences which promote the ideals of leadership, physical fitness, competition, and the pursuit of excellence.
2. To protect the well being of student-athletes through policies and procedures concerned with safety, fitness, and injury care.
3. To foster progress of student-athletes through the academic curriculum of the educational institution to which they belong.
4. To empower all student-athletes with the knowledge skills, and attitudes for success in academics, athletics, and life.
5. To produce competitive athletic teams.
STUDENT ATHLETES AND PARENTS/GUARDIANS, PLEASE TAKE A FEW MINUTES AND COMPLETE THE FEEDBACK FORMS BELOW.
Thank you and Go Royals!
The most current news about Woodbury High School Activities will be displayed here.