Check out the site below to see what's on, what's moved and what's been cancelled all together. Go Royals!
Online Spring Sports Registration will open Monday, February 6. Registration requires that your student has a current physical on file. Please see information lower on this page regarding physicals.
Sports Qualifying Physicals can be emailed to Kari Tschida, dropped off in the Activities/Attendance Office, or faxed to
Assistant Principal - Activities
Work hard. Have fun. Team first. Through my actions and words, I purposely work to bring out the best in kids, coaches, parents and colleagues. Along the way, I am intentional about enjoying both the successes and challenges that each situation presents.
The WHS Activities Department has an active commitment to meet the following goals:
1. To provide all student-athletes with positive experiences which promote the ideals of leadership, physical fitness, competition, and the pursuit of excellence.
2. To protect the well being of student-athletes through policies and procedures concerned with safety, fitness, and injury care.
3. To foster progress of student-athletes through the academic curriculum of the educational institution to which they belong.
4. To empower all student-athletes with the knowledge skills, and attitudes for success in academics, athletics, and life.
5. To produce competitive athletic teams.
STUDENT ATHLETES AND PARENTS/GUARDIANS, PLEASE TAKE A FEW MINUTES AND COMPLETE THE FEEDBACK FORMS BELOW.
Thank you and Go Royals!
The most current news about Woodbury High School Activities will be displayed here.