Online Spring Sports Registration is now open. Registration requires that your student has a current physical on file. Please see information lower on this page regarding physicals.
Sports Qualifying Physicals can be emailed to Kari Tschida, dropped off in the Activities/Attendance Office, or faxed to
Assistant Principal - Activities
Work hard. Have fun. Team first. Through my actions and words, I purposely work to bring out the best in kids, coaches, parents and colleagues. Along the way, I am intentional about enjoying both the successes and challenges that each situation presents.
The WHS Activities Department has an active commitment to meet the following goals:
1. To provide all student-athletes with positive experiences which promote the ideals of leadership, physical fitness, competition, and the pursuit of excellence.
2. To protect the well being of student-athletes through policies and procedures concerned with safety, fitness, and injury care.
3. To foster progress of student-athletes through the academic curriculum of the educational institution to which they belong.
4. To empower all student-athletes with the knowledge skills, and attitudes for success in academics, athletics, and life.
5. To produce competitive athletic teams.
STUDENT ATHLETES AND PARENTS/GUARDIANS, PLEASE TAKE A FEW MINUTES AND COMPLETE THE FEEDBACK FORMS BELOW.
Thank you and Go Royals!
The most current news about Woodbury High School Activities will be displayed here.